Monday, November 09, 2009

'They' .......when his heart speaks..!

They nag
They love us
They worry
They care
They get angry
They scold us
They pat us
They kiss us
They push us
They support us
They ground us
They comfort us
They plan for us n expect the best from us
They don't seem to understand us
They sometimes seem cool and sometimes seem overreacted
They're our invisible wings

We can find one thousand bad things about them only to realise there're millions more of good things they do. That's because they're our parents and will always be. So, live with it, and start making them glad for having us as their children[=

I'm touched with these words that came from the HEART of someone, ....my dearest son! It illustrared lots of things which I'd never realised before. Son, you taught me to be a better me, a better mother. Through thick and thin together we stand. Soar to the highest sky with the wings that I've given you and never forget the roots where you started your first step.

1 comment:

shfqemir said...

yes!!emir the great XD

2

3

4 Ish, ish, ish.... Tak leh dok diam ke ni...?